Data Entry Operator
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview Of Position
The Data Entry Operator will be responsible for data entry of material from source documents to a computer-connected terminal. May operate an alphabetical/ numerical keypunch machine. Verifies data and performs clerical tasks in the data processing function. Examines, revises, approves and dispatches input and output materials according to established specifications.
What Will Be My Duties And Responsibilities In This Job?
• Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Meet productivity standards as outlined in client metrics
• Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management team
• Work on special projects as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
What Are The Requirements Needed For This Position?
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience
• At least two years of work experience
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of the data entry process
What Other Skills/Experience Would Be Helpful To Have?
• Manual dexterity
• Visual acuity
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Work well with others
What Are The Working Conditions And Physical Requirements Of This Job?
• General office demands
• Work from home position. Equipment will be provided
• Must be willing to work hours within Eastern Standard Tim